[comp.sys.apple] Screen dumps

CS656@OUACCVMB.BITNET (03/29/88)

>On an Apple //c running Prodos with an Imagewriter compatible printer, is it
>possible to do a graphics screendump to the printer without resorting to an
>external hardware (Grappler?) assist ?

>I would appreciate any pointers to a program that can do this.
Yes, there is a very nice program by NITE OWL PRODUCTIONS which adds a DUMP
commmand to Basic.System.  I'll check the index at Apple2-l and if it's not
already there I'll post it. This is just one of many nice Public Domain program
s on a disk that they distribute called NITE OWL SAMPLER #1. They will send it
to you for $10.00. As I said, I'll post the program but the original disk has
so many other niceties including graphics compaction, sample pictures etc. that
you may want to get it.  They have a nice mailing list too.
Their address is
NITE OWL PRODUCTIONS
5734 LAMAR
MISSION,KS 66202
As to the subject of Apples lawsuit. Can the timing of it and the announcement
of Mac clones on the horizon be a coincidence?