[comp.sys.apple] Boing works

CS656@OUACCVMB.BITNET (03/18/88)

RE. Boing on a //GS.
I downloaded Boing.II and ran it on my //C.  It will not run under Prodos
on my machine but is impressive when ran under Dos 3.3.  Impressive is putting
it mildly.  Mark Kreigsman did an incredible job. I can feel the ball hit the
sides of the screen.
Apple's Users' group support department sent out a collection of public domain
programs for the // a while back. These were donated from various users groups
and they seemed to imply that they would send out another when they got enough
good stuff.  This should be on it.
Bob Church   CS656@OUACCVMB

whitney@think.COM (David Whitney) (03/30/88)

In article <8803180849.aa03384@SMOKE.BRL.ARPA> CS656@OUACCVMB.BITNET writes:
>RE. Boing on a //GS.
>I downloaded Boing.II and ran it on my //C.  It will not run under Prodos
>on my machine but is impressive when ran under Dos 3.3.  Impressive is putting
>it mildly.  Mark Kreigsman did an incredible job. I can feel the ball hit the
>sides of the screen.

Boing! works fine on my //GS (from Prodos even!) in fast and slow mode. Looks
better at slow speed as it "jumps" too much at high speed.

	Dave
David Whitney, MIT '90                     Still learning about my Apple //GS
{the known universe}!ihnp4!think!whitney   and all of its secrets. Any and all
whitney@think.com                          technical info appreciated.
DISCLAIMER: If they only knew what I was doing and saying here...