[comp.sys.apple] Let's keep those CTW characters straight!

SEWALL@UCONNVM.BITNET (04/01/88)

"Edward C. Kwok" <oliveb!intelca!mipos3!cadev4!ekwok@AMES.ARC.NASA.GOV> writes:
>The general public would associate their trash-provoking product with the
>Workshop's Oscar, the cookie monster who lives in a trash can.

The Cookie Monster is blue and doesn't live in a trash can.  Oscar is
green, grouchy, and does (live in a trash can).

Disclaimer: I like my opinions better than my employer's anyway...

ARPA:   sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu       Murphy A. Sewall
BITNET: SEWALL@UCONNVM                          School of Business Admin.
UUCP:   ...ihnp4!psuvax1!UCONNVM.BITNET!SEWALL  University of Connecticut