Date: Tue, 16 Feb 88 14:09:53 PST
From: Ted Medin <MEDIN-T@SHARK.NOSC.MIL>
Subject: Announcing Kermit-65 3.81 for Apple II DOS and ProDOS.

Ok, here is version 3.81 for the Apple II, DOS and ProDOS.
The significant changes between 3.79 & 3.81 are as follows:

1. gs keypad support for vt100 mode
2. print screen function for //e or better
3. cursor keys can become vt100 cursor keys
4. improved initial prefix get - thanks to Sean Noland
5. file transfer now supports wildcard sends - thanks to Dick Atlee
6. server mode improved
8. new manual, APPLE.DOC (from APPLE.MSS).

[Ed. - Thanks, Ted.  The new release is in the Kermit Distribution as
KER:APP*.* on CU20B.COLUMBIA.EDU, available via anonymous FTP, and on
KERMSRV at CUVMA as APP* *, for BITNET/EARN access.]

Disclaimer: I like my opinions better than my employer's anyway...

ARPA:   sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu       Murphy A. Sewall
BITNET: SEWALL@UCONNVM                          School of Business Admin.
UUCP:   ...ihnp4!psuvax1!UCONNVM.BITNET!SEWALL  University of Connecticut