[comp.sys.apple] INTERFACING to Apple //e

BGABLER@LOYVAX.BITNET (04/01/88)

  Does anyone outthere in apple netland who works with hardware
interfacing ....know if there is a company that sells a solderless
breadboard that plugs into a slot of the //e.  I know JAMECO
sells them for the PC but I'm not sure about the Apple.

  If you do know one...what is the name of the company and price if known.

        Thanks in advance...
             Barry Gabler

daemon@frog.UUCP (The Devil Himself) (04/05/88)

In article <8803312330.aa17183@SMOKE.BRL.ARPA> BGABLER@LOYVAX.BITNET writes:

>  Does anyone outthere in apple netland who works with hardware
>interfacing ....know if there is a company that sells a solderless
>breadboard that plugs into a slot of the //e.  I know JAMECO
>sells them for the PC but I'm not sure about the Apple.
>
>  If you do know one...what is the name of the company and price if known.
>
>        Thanks in advance...
>             Barry Gabler

Global Specialties
Mail Order Division of
Interplex Electronics, Inc.
P.O. Box 1405
New Haven, CT 06505

Model #PB-65

Part Number 104-1165

Price: $80.00

This is a full size Apple breadboarding card that will work with ALL members
of the Apple II family.  This is a new product listed in their latest catalog.

They have two 800 numbers:

1. Connecticutt  1-800-445-6250

2. Elsewhere     1-800-345-6251

I hope this helps you out.

	Rick Kelly
	Charles River Data Systems
	983 Concord St.
	Framingham, Mass. 01701

	Tel. 1-617-626-1011

kamath@reed.UUCP (Sean Kamath) (04/06/88)

In article <8803312330.aa17183@SMOKE.BRL.ARPA> BGABLER@LOYVAX.BITNET writes:

>  Does anyone outthere in apple netland who works with hardware
>interfacing ....know if there is a company that sells a solderless
>breadboard that plugs into a slot of the //e.  I know JAMECO
>sells them for the PC but I'm not sure about the Apple.
>
>             Barry Gabler

Jameco does indeed sell one, or three actually (as I recall) the cheapest
being $22.9 or somesuch. I seem to recall there being a little noise on the
net about cheaper ones. . .I'll try to dig it up.

Sean Kamath
--
UUCP:  {decvax allegra ucbcad ucbvax hplabs ihnp4}!tektronix!reed!kamath
CSNET: reed!kamath@Tektronix.CSNET  ||  BITNET: reed!kamath@PSUVAX1.BITNET