[comp.sys.apple] Kermit 3.82 on a IIgs

SEWALL@UCONNVM.BITNET (04/10/88)

 SASQUATCH@ALBION.BITNET writes:
>About kermit 3.82.  I'm having a problem with it.  Everytime I get a message
>from a SEND command and everytime Kermit makes my GS beep, it looses a _bunch_
>of characters from the beginning of that line.  Does any one know how to fix
>this?

Grant Delaney posted the fix to APPLE2-L on 1/19/88.  One or more of
the following "alternate beeps for the IIgs" will solve the problem
(send the message to LISTSERV@BROWVM)

GET APPLE2-L 88-00503
GET APPLE2-L 88-00504
GET APPLE2-L 88-00505

Disclaimer: If my employer tries to express my opinion, I'll sue
            for violation of the "look and feel" of this message!

ARPA:   sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu       Murphy A. Sewall
BITNET: SEWALL@UCONNVM                          School of Business Admin.
UUCP:   ...ihnp4!psuvax1!UCONNVM.BITNET!SEWALL  University of Connecticut