[comp.sys.apple] Partitioning software

mdavis@pro-sol.cts.COM (Morgan Davis) (04/13/88)

This just in from a user at pro-sol:

------ Forwarded Message #1 ------
>From samp Tue Apr 12 14:12:54 1988
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 88 14:07:39 PST
From: samp (Sam Pemberton)
To: mdavis
Subject: Comment on

I'd like to respond to #815 in apple/net, but don't have privileges:
Glen Bredon's ProSel would do, but he should be able to find this out on GEnie
if no one on the net answers.  There's not a new SCSI card, but there is the
new ROM, and if he has a good working relation with his dealer, he might be
able to get the new ROM installed by complaining about problems he's having
with Rev. B.  Shawn Goodin (pro-charlotte) and Rob Moore (Apple Tech East
Tech) told me the partitioning software is beta right now, not too user
friendly, and could really cause havoc with a hard disk in the hands of a
novice.