[comp.sys.apple] Modem

joec@rocksvax.UUCP (01/28/87)

Does anyone know of an upgrade to the zoom modem for the
apple IIe. Or how to modify it into a 1200 baud modem.
please respond over the net.

joec@rocksvax.UUCP (02/12/87)

FOR SALE Zoom Networker modem, internnal for the apple
lle with software runs at 300 baud. $70 includes delivery...

joec@rocksvax.UUCP (02/18/87)

I have data capture 4.0 software for my apple iie modem. It runs in 40
column. When I try to send text from an 80 column format only the text is sent
in 40 and thus info mation is misssing. Is there a solution.????
Does anyone know how I could also make this modem software run in 80 columns.??
Finally does anyone have a quick program for sending text from a pc to a main frame.???

spgspros@CLARK-EMH.ARPA (04/19/88)

What the best 2400 baud modem for the apple //gs

..............................Thanks
                                    jimmy.....................
spgsproclark-emh.arpa

boblind@percival.UUCP (Bob Lindstrom) (04/20/88)

In article <8804181759.aa09742@SMOKE.BRL.ARPA> spgspros@CLARK-EMH.ARPA writes:
>What the best 2400 baud modem for the apple //gs
>
>..............................Thanks
Jimmy:
	Right now I'm using a Supra 2400 that I literally hooked up
20 minutes ago (an evaluation unit). IT's working great and it's available
in my area for about $145. Heckuva deal.

It's an external Hayes compatible modem (about half the size of the Hayes
box).

--
| Troutdale Shrine of Computing       **   Bob Lindstrom, perpetrator      |
|     "What doesn't kill me"          **   UUCP:percival!boblind           |