[comp.sys.apple] TML BASIC programmers sought

rupp@cod.NOSC.MIL (William L. rupp) (05/06/88)

I am very interested in corresponding with programmers using TML BASIC on
the Apple IIgs.  If you are using TML BASIC, please send me a message.
I am especially intereseted in discussing QuickDraw tool calls.

Thanks,

Bill
rupp@nosc.mil
I speak only for myself, and not on behalf of my employer or NOSC.

aehl@csd4.milw.wisc.edu (Donald J Aehl) (05/06/88)

In article <1086@cod.NOSC.MIL> rupp@cod.NOSC.MIL (William L. rupp) writes:

>I am very interested in corresponding with programmers using TML BASIC on
>the Apple IIgs.  If you are using TML BASIC, please send me a message.
>I am especially intereseted in discussing QuickDraw tool calls.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bill
Well, I haven't had much time to program lately (with finals coming up and
all...) but I purchased TML BASIC about three weeks ago and have written a
few simple Graphics and Desktop programs using the toolbox.

I, also, would appreciate any correspondance and suggestions regarding the
usage of this program.  I am not yet a HIGH-PERFORMANCE programmer for the
Apple IIgs, but I have always been comfortable in Applesoft and find
TML BASIC a very good environment for my needs (as I see them right now)

I think it would be great if Apple IIgs owners using TML BASIC could
get together and discuss toolbox programming.  The basics of it are
alluded to in the TML BASIC manual but it really requires a good deal of
familiarity with the TOOLBOX references (Vol 1 & 2).

ARPA: aehl@csd4.milw.wisc.edu        USMAIL: Donald Aehl
                                             Box #204
                                             3400 N. Maryland Ave.
					     Milwaukee, WI 53201
UUCP: ihnp4!uwmcsd1!uwm-evax!aehl    ICBM:   43 4 58 N / 87 55 52 W

mcgurrin@MITRE.ARPA (05/09/88)

I would also be interested in sharing knowledge on TML BASIC.  I have had even
less time to test it out, since I work full-time and started a night course
in C a week after getting TML BASIC, but I've played around with a few
graphics calls.  I own several of the programming the GS type books, which
document many of the toolbox calls, but I don't yet own the toolbox