[comp.sys.apple] 2nd try

MEDIN-T@SHARK.NOSC.MIL (Ted Medin) (05/06/88)

I forgot whoever asked for this but here's a response I got from Ted Medin.
--chris
 The latest version of blu works on all 2's.

>I forgot whoever asked for this but here's a response I got from Ted Medin.
>--chris
> The latest version of blu works on all 2's.

I take it from several recent messages that BLU 2.28 IS the latest version
(it works fine on my unenhanced //e; I haven't a 2+ to try it on).

---------------------
Disclaimer: The "look and feel" of this message is exclusively MINE!

ARPA:   sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu       Murphy A. Sewall
BITNET: SEWALL@UCONNVM                          School of Business Admin.
UUCP:   ...ihnp4!psuvax1!UCONNVM.BITNET!SEWALL  University of Connecticut

ganzer@nosc.NOSC.MIL (Mark T. Ganzer) (05/08/88)

In article <8805071713.aa28663@SMOKE.BRL.ARPA>, SEWALL@UCONNVM.BITNET (Murph Sewall) writes:
> >I forgot whoever asked for this but here's a response I got from Ted Medin.
> >--chris

I've tried to run BLU 2.28 on my Franklin 1000 (a II+ clone) and it doesn't
work. I can get it to load the initial menu screen, but the screen is also
filled with giberish (possibly a 80 col. card incompatability?), and then
can get it to go no further.
.
.
.
.
.
.

--
MarK T. Ganzer                    Naval Ocean Systems Center, San Diego
UUCP: {bonnie,sdcsvax,gould9,hp-sdd} - !nosc!ganzer

SCP@cup.portal.com (05/11/88)

I use BLU on a Laser 128EX and it seems to accidentally leave Mousetext on
all of the time.  For example, if the option "Quit" is highlighted, I will
get the mousetext character down-arrow plus the inverse "uit".  This was in
2.27 as well.  The program works, although this makes it more difficult to
use.  It doesn't *always* happen, but it does *usually* happen.  Does anyone
know what's going on here?

{Hey, where's my sig?]
Douglas Granzow
SCP@cup.portal.com