[net.movies] THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

boyajian@akov68.DEC (Jerry Boyajian) (07/01/84)

>> From: fish@ihu1g.UUCP (Bob Fishell)
>>
>> My only experience with this movie fortunately came from seeing
>> it on cable TV in the privacy of my own home many years ago.

> From:	t4test!chip           28-Jun-1984 18:09:34
>
> Watching Rocky Horror in the privacy of your own home is like
> listening to Jimi Hendrix on a Close-n-Play phonograph.

Nuts to you. I saw RHPS any number of times before it became a cult film. I
still feel like waxing nostalgic about those long ago days in which I could go
to a movie house to see RHPS and actually watch/listen to the *movie* and not
the audience. The audience "entertainment" was funny ha-ha the first few times;
later it got irritating. I haven't gone to see RHPS in, oh, probably 5 years
because of the silly audience. I wish *I* could see the film in the privacy of
my own home!

				  --- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA