From: IN%"Info-Apple@BRL.ARPA"
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 88 06:17:26 GMT
From: David Whitney <whitney@think.COM>
Subject: Z-Link released again...
Sender: INFO-APP Info-Apple List <INFO-APP@NDSUVM1.BITNET>
To: "(no name)" <INFOAPPL@UBVMS.BITNET>
Comments:     Warning -- original Sender: tag was info-apple-request@BRL.ARPA
Comments: To: info-apple@BRL.ARPA

Well, it seems that vttest has proven my vt100 emulator worthy of that title.
I therefore have posted Z-Link again. Note that a big change was made to
the config file section, so you'll have to re-build those config files. The
good news is that I also included a small program that will move your macros
out of older config files into the new file. As a result of this program,
I have also posted Grant Delaneys (sorry, I credited Glen Bredon by mistake)
vt220 key-remap arrangement. The new layout will minimize the pain involved
in getting updates of Z-Link. If I planned correctly, it should be a very long
while before you have to use the macro updater program....

David Whitney, MIT '90                     Still learning about my Apple //GS
{out there}!harvard!think!whitney          and all of its secrets. Any and all
whitney@think.com                          technical info appreciated.
DISCLAIMER: If they only knew what I was doing and saying here...