[comp.sys.apple] A PC Transporter Question

jason@lakesys.UUCP (Jason) (06/24/88)

In article <880623055656.540541@DOCKMASTER.ARPA>, TMPLee@DOCKMASTER.ARPA writes:
> [Stuff deleted]
> Does PC Transporter allow you to write a file in ProDos and read it with
> MS-DOS (and vice versa)?  (I have some ProDos WordPerfect files that I
> may need to convert to MS-DOS format ...  and then to Wang format.)
>
> TMPLee@Dockmaster.ARPA

	That would be very nice... It'd also be nice to be able to make a
"ProDOS acting like MS-DOS" device bootable while using ProDOS (I mean be able
to create a boot disk for MS-DOS from ProDOS). I got my PCT secondhand, but
the guy who got it didn't get a //gs installation kit with it, and I've been
too lazy - I have MS-DOS around, so I (kinda obviously) wouldn't have to have
the said (hoped for?) program breaking any copyright laws... Anyone know
anything 'bout this?

p.s. I'm using the PCT for a RAMdisk at the moment, so it's not being a
complete waste of money :)

	Jason - Not your average iconoclast.

 "In the olden days, children had no toys per se but played with pine cones
and lumps of coal. This made them happier, smarter, and better behaved than
today's children, and everyone, except today's children, would like for the
olden days to return." - David Owen