[comp.sys.apple] any CAD software?

whitney@think.COM (David Whitney) (07/21/88)

A friend of mine is looking for CAD software to run on his Lazer 128.
He doesn't need anything real fancy. Any pointers welcome.

	Dave

David Whitney, MIT '90                     Still learning about my Apple //GS
{out there}!harvard!think!whitney          and all of its secrets. Any and all
whitney@think.com                          technical info appreciated.
DISCLAIMER: You think they even know I'm doing this?

jimo@rosevax.Rosemount.COM (The Eternal Optimist @ the Infernal Machine) (07/22/88)

In article <24259@think.UUCP>, whitney@think.COM (David Whitney) writes:

> A friend of mine is looking for CAD software to run on his Lazer 128.
> He doesn't need anything real fancy. Any pointers welcome.
>
> 	Dave
Try the Public Domain Exchange. They advertise in A+, and the CAD
package I bought (for $15) cannot be anything fancy. Unfortunately, I
haven't been able to check it out yet.
--
Life is a daring adventure - or nothing at all. (Helen Keller)
TWINS '88 - The Rally Continues !!!