[comp.sys.apple] GS Hyper????

lwv@n8emr.UUCP (Larry W. Virden) (07/31/88)

The following is NOT conjecture - is NOT rumor - is indeed facts based
on the responsible adult in questions stated plans@!!!

Roger Wagner Publishing is planning on premiering a 'hypercard' for the IIgs
at the Sept 88 Applefest.  The programmers at RWP are programming their
little fingers away.  I do NOT have many more details than this - I DO
know that it will NOT read Mac stacks initially (of course in many cases
this ability wouldnt be all that helpful anyways since many use external,
binary executable functions anyways).  I dont even know if what Roger
is calling 'hypercard' is really hyper media rather than a program identical
in intention to hypercard.

I have also been told (thus this is hearsay and rumors!) that Apple is
still working on a REAL hypercard for the GS.

Finally, if you want more info on RWPs program, or if you own Merlin
8/16 and have not received info about their /extras disk, you should call
or write to the company  and ask for info about either/both of these topics.

Cust. Service # - 619/562-3670
Addr:
Roger Wagner Publishing, Inc.
10761 Woodside Ave, Suite E
Santee, CA 92071

P.S.  I receive no financial benefits from telling you folks this - Roger
asked folks to spread the news around about the /extras disk and the hyper
program is one of the big topics (along with System Disk 3.2) on CIS this
week!

--
Larry W. Virden	 75046,606 (CIS)
674 Falls Place, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 (614) 864-8817

In article <594@n8emr.UUCP> lwv@n8emr.UUCP (Larry W. Virden) writes:
>... the hyper program is one of the big topics
>(along with System Disk 3.2) on CIS this week!

So, what is this about System Disk 3.2??