[comp.sys.apple] List Manager //gs

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (08/01/88)

In article <8807291424.aa28439@SMOKE.BRL.ARPA> JWANKERL@UTCVM.BITNET (Josef Wankerl) writes:

>I'm writing a program that needs to use the list manager, but the Apple
>manuals are rather vague on how a list is made and used.
>
>Any //gs people out there that can help me?

Apple II Developer Tech Support is finalizing the first volume of a series of
"Living Technotes". One of the programs on this 1st volume is a List Manager/
LineEdit demo that demonstrates how to create lists; add, remove, and replace
members; sort lists; handle scrolling; etc. all with the help of a LineEdit
item that lets you type in the names of members. When the disk is done (which
we are planning to be on August 15th), I'm planning on uploading them onto
comp.binaries.apple in packed (BLU) format.

[Anyone have any other suggestions for packers?]

Keith Rollin                                               amdahl\
Developer Technical Support                           pyramid!sun !apple!keith
Apple Computer                                             decwrl/
"You can do what you want to me, but leave my computer alone!"