[comp.sys.apple] Adapter Needed

abc@BRL.MIL (Brint Cooper) (08/04/88)

Folks,

	Is there available an adapter to interface an RGB monitor to the
Apple IIc?

_Brint

ccasths@pyr.gatech.EDU (Scott Hinckley) (08/04/88)

In article <8808031405.aa03084@ADM.BRL.MIL> abc@BRL.MIL (Brint Cooper) writes:

>	Is there available an adapter to interface an RGB monitor to the
>Apple IIc?
>_Brint

You can order one from Computer Direct for $19.95, or have it made at a local
store. (In most cities there are places that specialize in adapter cables)
I bought the one from Computer Direct and it works great, the colors are so
much sharper.  Also, the monitor I have has a green-screen switch which makes
text much easier on the eyes. (I would have prefered an amber switch though)

|Scott Hinckley - OCS User Assistant    AKA - Galaxy's End              |
|Georgia Insitute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332                 |
|uucp: ...!gatech!pyr!ccasths            USnail: 345 Peachtree Pl NW    |
|ARPA: ccasths@pyr.gatech.edu                    Atlanta, Ga.  30318    |
|                            I reply to ALL E-Mail                      |