[comp.sys.apple] Sorry about the last one, it was an accident

A1T@ECL.PSU.EDU (Andy Tefft) (08/22/88)

Date: Sat, 20 Aug 88 16:06 EDT
From: Andy Tefft <A1T@ECL.PSU.Edu>
Subject: RE: Diversi-Tune demo
To: Info-Apple@BRL.MIL

I haven't done anything with diversi-tune yet, but I have been having the
problem with blu often, latley. I've been using an old version to unpack the
files and leave them in .qq format, then usq2 to unsqueeze them. But this is
cumbersome and should be unnecessary. Apparently sometimes a full pathname gets
written to the blu'ed file and it tries to put the file in that directory...
if it's only a partial pathname like 'games/arcade' then you could create the
required directories, i guess, but again, this shouldn't happen. But when you
get a full directory name in there, you're obviously stuck unless you format
a new disk or rename one. It's an annoying little problem with blu.
Now do programs like TIC which automatically unpack binary ii files handle
this properly??

Andy Tefft

ps. I hope the brl.arpa hostname sticks around until our site finds out it's
brl.mil!