[comp.sys.apple] who can join APDA

>Date:   Fri, 19 Aug 88 12:09:05 PDT
>From:   Sam Pemberton <samp@PRO-SOL.CTS.COM>

>APDA products are not for the chosen few.  I believe that anyone who
>states that they are a software or hardware developer, and that they
>have substantial experience in computer programming and in using
>programmers' tools and utilities in the development of software, can
>apply for membership.

Anyone *at all* can join APDA.  The only requirement is that you
sign their agreement & cough up the annual membership fee.

>Belonging to APDA is a way for those of us who do not qualify as
>certified or registered Apple developers to get useful programming
>tools.  [...]

Even Certified Developers need to join APDA to get Apple's
programming tools.  There's an APDA catalog & application in the
package you get upon acceptance to the Cert. Dev. program.

--David A. Lyons  a.k.a.  DAL Systems
  PO Box 287 | North Liberty, IA 52317
  BITNET: AWCTTYPA@UIAMVS
  CompuServe: 72177,3233