[comp.sys.apple] software available for II+

>Date:         Fri, 26 Aug 88 09:10:00 EST
>From:         "Daniel J. Harkavy" <CAMHARK@UBVMSC.CC.BUFFALO.EDU>
>Subject:      RE: RE: Laser 128 and also Appleworks on Old ][

>The laser 128 is a good alternative if you want to do more than
>Word-process, as the ][ is totally inadequate for anything in todays
>software maket.  My //c is becoming obsolete as the market
>concentrates on the GS, and NOTHING is being put out these days that
>will work on anythin less than the //e.

I realize you may mean no *word processors* are being put out that
work with the II+, but there is certainly *some* current software
that does.

For example:
  Most of the ProSel utilities (Glen Bredon, commercial)
  The Davex command shell (yours truly, Shareware)

>Dan Harkavy
>Camhark@ubvms.bitnet

--David A. Lyons              bitnet: awcttypa@uiamvs
  DAL Systems                 CompuServe:  72177,3233
  P.O. Box 287                GEnie mail:    D.LYONS2
  North Liberty, IA 52317     AppleLinkPE: Dave Lyons

P.S.--Did my note about Joysticks and the GS show up?  I sent it a
      few days ago, but it hasn't echoed back to here yet.  Bottom
      line is that the GS ROM routines *can* read the joystick in
      both slow and fast speeds.