>From mdavis Thu Sep  1 19:44:03 1988
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 88 19:42:56 PDT
From: mdavis (Morgan Davis)
To: andyn
Subject: Re: 4 inches

One point nobody brought up is the fact that the IIGS RGB monitor extends
over the sides of the GS case by a small amount.  With an extra two inches on
each side, the system would look more "stable".  Two inches on the sides of
your monitor isn't that bad.

Andy Nicholas

ARPA: crash!pnet01!pro-sol!andyn@nosc.MIL
INET: andyn@pro-sol.CTS.COM