[comp.sys.apple] Need Apple II in a Mac

halp@TCGOULD.TN.CORNELL.EDU ("Bruce P. Halpern") (09/05/88)

I need to be able to run Apple II software in a Mac (Mac+, 1 Mb). I vaguely
remember seeming mention of software that would allow this. Any help would
be appreciated.

  |  Bruce P. Halpern  Psychology & Neurobiology & Behavior Cornell Ithaca    |
  |  INTERNET:halp@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu  BITNET:D57J@CORNELLA  D57J@CRNLVAX5|
  |  UUCP:{vax135,rochester,decvax}!cornell!batcomputer!halp                  |
  |  PHONE: 607-255-6433    Uris Hall, Cornell U., Ithaca, NY 14853-7601      |

dr@ski.UUCP (David Robins) (09/08/88)

In article <8809042218.AA28862@tcgould.TN.CORNELL.EDU> halp@TCGOULD.TN.CORNELL.EDU ("Bruce P. Halpern") writes:

>I need to be able to run Apple II software in a Mac (Mac+, 1 Mb). I vaguely
>remember seeming mention of software that would allow this. Any help would
>be appreciated.

"II in a Mac" is published by Rakware, and claims to run most software
written for the Apple II , to run on a Mac, including graphics and
assembly code.  The ad for it in always in "Apple Assembly Line",
published by Bob Sander-Cederlof.      -dave
--
David Robins, M.D.  (ophthalmologist / electronics engineer)
Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute, 2232 Webster St, San Francisco CA 94115