[comp.sys.apple] Apple and the GS+

craparotta@kyoa.DEC.COM (Physical T5--Virtual T7) (09/08/88)

I guess it seem that Apple has Mac-Itis.. A very SEVERE disease that can
cause a LOYAL base of users to migrate away!!! If they don't get the antidote
soon they'll soon be a company full of Mac-Blockheads..... It can be cured
with some support for the //line and not JUST WORDS...

What a shame....

/Joe

disclaimer: My opinions are my own. I doubt that I could be wrong so early
in the year tho....

Keith you listening???

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (09/08/88)

In article <8809081238.AA15827@decwrl.dec.com> craparotta@kyoa.DEC.COM (Physical T5--Virtual T7) writes:

>I guess it seem that Apple has Mac-Itis.. A very SEVERE disease that can
>cause a LOYAL base of users to migrate away!!! If they don't get the antidote
>soon they'll soon be a company full of Mac-Blockheads..... It can be cured
>with some support for the //line and not JUST WORDS...
>
>What a shame....
>
>Keith you listening???

Are your kidding? My ears burn every time someone writes one of these letters
:-) !!!

I'm making a collection of them. The whole kit and kaboodle is going to be
posted onto AppleLink for all Apple employees to see. In addition, there is
a fellow in engineering who is kind enough to collect all 'action-items' from
USENET and pass them to everyone in Engineering, including Jean-Louis Gassee.
I wouldn't be surprised if this thread made it into that care package.

Rest assured that we DO listen. Things may not happen -- or happen quickly
enough -- but your complaints do land on the right ears.

Keith Rollin                                               amdahl\
Developer Technical Support                           pyramid!sun !apple!keith
Apple Computer                                             decwrl/
"You can do what you want to me, but leave my computer alone!"