[comp.sys.apple] Beyond Zork

McAllister@DOCKMASTER.ARPA (09/08/88)

I am not a game player, but my son is. He has played ZORK I, II, and III.
He has never asked for help until BEYOND ZORK.  He needs hints on how to
deal with the Xmas Tree Monster, and the Organ Grinder.  HELP!

c60c-3aw@web-3d.berkeley.edu (Andy McFadden) (09/09/88)

In article <880908055734.582071@DOCKMASTER.ARPA> McAllister@DOCKMASTER.ARPA writes:
>I am not a game player, but my son is. He has played ZORK I, II, and III.
>He has never asked for help until BEYOND ZORK.  He needs hints on how to
>deal with the Xmas Tree Monster, and the Organ Grinder.  HELP!

For answers to questions like this, try rec.games.misc.  I got severely stuck
in Spellbreaker once and received four or five responses to my posting.
Besides, most adventures (esp. Infocom!) aren't Apple-only.

--
fadden@zen.berkeley.edu [crashed]
c60c-3aw@widow.berkeley.edu (Andy McFadden)