[comp.sys.apple] Where's the rest?

CS656@OUACCVMB.BITNET (09/18/88)

I read the postings about the //c+ but did not notice any mention of including
more that 128K of memory. Is this an omission of the news release or Apples
intelligence?
Bob Church CS656@OUACCVMB

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (09/21/88)

In article <8809200953.aa12855@SMOKE.BRL.MIL> CS656@OUACCVMB.BITNET writes:
>I read the postings about the //c+ but did not notice any mention of including
>more that 128K of memory. Is this an omission of the news release or Apples
>intelligence?
>Bob Church CS656@OUACCVMB

The //c+ has an expansion slot for more memory. This has been true of //c's
since Sept 15., 1986. I don't think that there is any real estate on the board
that would have allowed us to put any more on the motherboard.

Keith Rollin                                               amdahl\
Developer Technical Support                           pyramid!sun !apple!keith
Apple Computer                                             decwrl/
"You can do what you want to me, but leave my computer alone!"