[comp.sys.apple] GS PLUS rumor

jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (10/10/88)

GS PLUS - Is this true??!?!

I saw a note on a local BBS tonight detailing the release of the GS Plus.
What I want to know is... is this legitimate? It seemed to be, but you never
know... Keith?  any info from your privileged position?

Jawaid Bazyar
jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (10/12/88)

In article <113300021@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>GS PLUS - Is this true??!?!
>
>I saw a note on a local BBS tonight detailing the release of the GS Plus.
>What I want to know is... is this legitimate? It seemed to be, but you never
>know... Keith?  any info from your privileged position?

As a general policy, Apple employees cannot talk about unanounced products.
That's why I took a job at Apple - so I'd know if the rumours of new products
were true first hand  :-)

By the way, Apple II Developer Technical Support has a couple of openings for
some people with Hot Stuff. If you want to know if all of the GS+ rumors are
true or not, I suggest you apply for them! Send your resumes to Rilla Reynolds;
she'll love them.

Keith Rollin                               UUCP:      amdahl\
Developer Technical Support                      pyramid!sun !apple!keith
Apple Computer                                        decwrl/
                                         BITNET: keith%apple.com@relay.cs.net
"You can do what you want to me, but leave my computer alone!"