[comp.sys.apple] //+ec

POLKOSNI@QCVAX.BITNET (10/30/88)

A lot of converstation on Info-Apple has turned to discussions of the //gs,
software, hardware, etc. I seldom see any conversation relating to the
older //+ec's anymore. Is there an Info-Apple//+ec out there, or should there
be or has everyone scrapped their //+ec's and gotten a gs?

pmwenzel@tybalt.caltech.edu (Peter M. Wenzel) (11/01/88)

In article <8810300746.aa18549@SMOKE.BRL.MIL> POLKOSNI@QCVAX.BITNET writes:

>A lot of converstation on Info-Apple has turned to discussions of the //gs,
>software, hardware, etc. I seldom see any conversation relating to the
>older //+ec's anymore. Is there an Info-Apple//+ec out there, or should there
>be or has everyone scrapped their //+ec's and gotten a gs?
>
>>walter<

Yes, there are some of us out here who have older //s yet.  And we still hang
around comp.sys.apple/INFO-APPLE, hoping to find something of interest to us.
Alas, things are beginning to look grim...
      __/   \   _                  ||  Pete Wenzel
     / _     \_/ \__^__/\_/-\      ||  Mail Code 1-60
     \__     / @CITRomeo.Bitnet    ||  (818) 577-9005
        \___/ @Juliet.Caltech.Edu  ||