[comp.sys.apple] GS C compilers

jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (11/14/88)

What C Compilers are available for the GS?
All I've got is the nasty APW C beta version, which is SLOW SLOW SLOW...

TML has that really sharp Pascal system... do they have a C yet?

Thanx...

jawaid bazyar
jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu

[Where have all the spastic whales gone?]

cs374124@umbc3.UMD.EDU (Clark "Crash" Culligan) (11/17/88)

In article <113300025@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
>What C Compilers are available for the GS?
>All I've got is the nasty APW C beta version, which is SLOW SLOW SLOW...

   Double-check your APDAlog or whatever vehicle Apple is using this
month. APW C has been out of Betas for about half a year, and the new
version for GS/OS is out now. The upgrade costs only about $20 or so...

gwyn@smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn ) (11/18/88)

In article <1350@umbc3.UMD.EDU> cs374124@umbc3.UMD.EDU (Clark "Crash" Culligan) writes:
>   Double-check your APDAlog or whatever vehicle Apple is using this
>month. APW C has been out of Betas for about half a year, and the new
>version for GS/OS is out now. The upgrade costs only about $20 or so...

The only upgrade I know of (other than from Beta to Release)
consists of replacement interfaces so one can invoke the new
system calls.