[comp.sys.apple] apda and apwc

tab212@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu (The *New* Schmoo) (12/07/88)

Since APDA is now defunct, will their programs like APWC still be available
through another source?  If so, where? (Keith?)
-Todd

keith@Apple.COM (Keith Rollin) (12/08/88)

In article <8812062248.AA29977@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu> tab212@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu (The *New* Schmoo) writes:
>Since APDA is now defunct, will their programs like APWC still be available
>through another source?  If so, where? (Keith?)
>-Todd

Direct from Apple. Your APDA membership will be transferred over automatically.
See page 6 of the October ADPAlog for more info.

INTERNET: keith@apple.com
  BITNET: keith%apple.com@relay.cs.net
      "You can do what you want to me, but leave my computer alone!"