[comp.sys.apple] Looking for Apple /// software

KNAUER@CWRU.BITNET (12/10/88)

In a previous letter, EDU%"ulysses!sfsup!sfmag!wsm@UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU"
writes:

>I just acquired an Apple /// from a neighbor (at a garbage sale) and
>he claimed it worked, he was just getting rid of it because he couldn't
>get software for it.  Well, to make a long story short, I'm looking for
>something to do with it, and I seem to need a disk to boot it with
>(probably would have to have Appledos of an appropriate flavor, a language
>like BASIC would be a definite plus).  Does anyone have anything remotely
>like what I need to boot this box?

The best sources I know of are:

Sun Remarketing, (PO Box 4059, Logan, UT, 84321; 800-821-3221)
 -- They specialize in discontinued Apple hardware and software...  They
    carry new Apple ///'s (ar $395 for the CPU) and lost of hardware and
    software for the same.  Apple Lisa and older Mac stuff, and ][+'s as
    well.

On Three Magazine (11235 80th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034; 206-823-0516)
 -- A great source for Apple /// stuff.  They sell original copies of
    older /// software and (I believe) still develop for the ///.  As well,
    (as the name implies) they publish a monthly /// magazine.

Hope that helps...

|Rob Knauerhase                 |rck@skybridge.sdi.cwru.edu      |
|"It's not just a network,      |Bitnet%Knauer@CWRU              |
| it's a FETHTIVAL!"            |GEnie:R.Knauerhase              |
| --David Letterman (in spirit) |AppleLinkPE:RCK2                |