[comp.sys.apple] GS MicroEMACS CSHELL.ROOT file

>Date:         Thu, 1 Dec 88 18:15:48 GMT
>From:         Doug Gwyn
>              <haven!ncifcrf!nlm-mcs!adm!smoke!gwyn@AMES.ARC.NASA.GOV>
>Subject:      Re: MicroEMACS for the GS

>What is 2/CSHELL supposed to be?  Is it an interface/start-up library for
>use with an ORCA shell or some such?  I had to change the LINK references
>from 2/CSHELL to 2/START to get the APW C startup module linked in.

Just use 2/START.ROOT instead; I think Morgan Davis set the link file to
use 2/CSHELL because he's renamed the standard START.ROOT to CSHELL.ROOT
on his hard drive and normally uses his own stripped-down version of
START.ROOT.  (Beats me why he didn't leave START the way it was and just
link with his own with a different name, but....)

--David A. Lyons              bitnet: awcttypa@uiamvs
  DAL Systems                 CompuServe:  72177,3233
  P.O. Box 287                GEnie mail:    D.LYONS2
  North Liberty, IA 52317     AppleLinkPE: Dave Lyons