[comp.sys.apple] A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS CARD- PLEASE READ BELOW!!!!!!!

davidbrierley@LYNX.NORTHEASTERN.EDU (12/20/88)

Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

     I know this is not a very appropriate place to put this note - but I
hope my fellow Apple enthusiasts could help.  There is a boy dying of
leukemia in Springfield, Florida, and he would like to be entered into
the Guiness Book of World Records as receiving the largest number of
Christmas cards.  I ask that everyone who reads this message send one to
him and to tell everyone they know (posting on other networks, if possible)
about the request.  The address is:

                              David
                              Child's Last Wish
                              P.O. Box 5997
                              Springfield, FL  34603

     Thanks for your help.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS!!!!!IT IS A PHONY!!  THEY DO THIS EVERY YEAR.  LAST
YEAR IT WAS A LITTLE BOY DYING THAT WANTED POST CARDS.  IT IS SAD AND SICK
BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT ALTHOUGH I'M SURE THAT THERE IS A LITTLE BOY
DYING OF CANCER, SOMEWHERE -  NAMED DAVID - THIS ONE ISN'T.