[comp.sys.apple] DISINFORMATION blast

secrist@msdsws.DEC.COM ("Richard Secrist, DEC U.S.") (12/28/88)

>   Read my lips:  We don't care!!  Hoax or not, little David's cancer doesn't
>   belong on even 1/4 of the newsgroups it gets posted to -- and certainly
>   not this one.
>
> Lighten up, and don't speak for everybody.
>
> Brian Fox

Bravo Brian.  I mean -- did you ever consider we don't want to read your
flame either ?  It's fair to state to the list "look, I don't think this
is the place for that," but if you want to blast people who weren't being
real 'holes do it in your own space please.

rcs

larry@pdn.UUCP (Larry Swift) (01/03/89)

In article <8812271819.AA28920@decwrl.dec.com> secrist@msdsws.DEC.COM ("Richard Secrist, DEC U.S.") writes:
>... but if you want to blast people who weren't being
>real 'holes do it in your own space please.

I repeat, "'holes" or not, this is not the place for requests (and
commentaries for that matter) on David's dying wishes.  People who
persist deserve to be flamed.

And everyone else deserves a break from all this (inevitable, sigh!)
fallout.  I have nothing more to say on the matter.

Larry Swift                     UUCP: {peora,uunet}!pdn!larry
Paradyne Corp., LG-129          Phone: (813) 530-8605
P. O. Box 2826
Largo, FL, 34649-9981           She's old and she's creaky, but she holds!