[net.movies] Nastassia Kinski film

kathleen@ihuxw.UUCP (K. S. Romanowski) (07/20/84)

Another movie that Nastassia was in was called "Tess" and she starred
as Tess of the D'Urbevilles, a story that was taken from a book by
the same name.  It was about 3-1/2 hours long and was an excellent
film, both for the technical nature of the film and for the story.
It is rather haunting, though.

I don't know if it is available in videotape, but it would be worth seeing.

Katie

del@t4test.UUCP (Del Duncan) (07/24/84)

>Another movie that Nastassia was in was called "Tess" and she starred
>as Tess of the D'Urbevilles, a story that was taken from a book by
>the same name.  It was about 3-1/2 hours long and was an excellent
>film, both for the technical nature of the film and for the story.
>It is rather haunting, though.
>
>I don't know if it is available in videotape, but it would be worth seeing.
>
>Katie

Yes, it has been out on videotape for quite a while.  I saw it on
the VHS format.  I don't know if it's available for BETA.  It com-
prises one full videotape and part of another.  It was one of the
first movies that I saw, a couple of years ago, when I first bought
my VCR, and I thought it was a very good movie.