[comp.sys.apple] Info-apple-request question

SASQUATCH@ALBION.BITNET ("Kevin O. Lepard") (01/12/89)

Can someone tell me what info-apple-request is and how it differs from
info-apple?

Thanks in advance

Kevin Lepard
Bitnet:  Sasquatch@albion.bitnet
Disclaimer:  Who said that?  I would never say that.

>Can someone tell me what info-apple-request is and how it differs from
>info-apple?

info-apple-request is a PERSON (Brint Cooper)

info-apple is a mailing list (a "robot" -- it redistributes mail sent
to it).

Unlike LISTSERV lists, Internet list subscriptions and signoffs are not
automated (maybe because so many of the addresses are redistributers
on other nets).  An actual person looks after adding, deleting, and
correcting addresses on the list.

In short, we owe Brint a debt of graditude for being willing to put up
with us unruly Apple hobbiests (?)

Murph Sewall                       Vaporware? ---> [Gary Larson returns 1/1/90]
Prof. of Marketing     Sewall@UConnVM.BITNET
Business School        sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu          [INTERNET]
U of Connecticut       {psuvax1 or mcvax }!UCONNVM.BITNET!SEWALL     [UUCP]

-+- I don't speak for my employer, though I frequently wish that I could

According to the American Facsimile Association, more than half the calls
from Japan to the U.S. are fax calls.  FAX it to me at: 1-203-486-5246

JDA@NIHCU.BITNET (Doug Ashbrook) (01/13/89)

> In short, we owe Brint a debt of graditude for being willing to put up
> with us unruly Apple hobbiests (?)

I will second that!

J. Douglas Ashbrook                                  (301) 496-5181
BITNET: JDA@NIHCU            ARPA: jda%nihcu.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu
National Institutes of Health, Computer Center,  Bethesda, MD 20892