[comp.sys.apple] Manhunter: New York GS

DMG4449@RITVAX.BITNET ("Daniel M. Greenberg") (01/17/89)

Has anybody played this frustrating yet fascinating adventure.  I'm quite
stuck.  If you have, please send me mail --- not the list.  I will summarize
any info i receive if anybody is interested.

Thanks,
Daniel

US MAIL    : CPU #1026  25 Andrews Memorial Dr.  Rochester, NY  14623      |
BITNET     : DMG4449@RITVAX | AppleLink : DanielGr                         |
INTERNET   : dmg4449%ritvax.bitnet@CORNELLC.CCS.CORNELL.EDU                |
UUCP       : {psuvax1,mcvax}!ritvax.bitnet!dmg4449                         |
Compuserve : 71641,1311     | GEnie : D.GREENBERG2 | PHONE : [716] 475-4295|

gwyn@smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn ) (01/18/89)

In article <8901170322.aa20894@SMOKE.BRL.MIL> DMG4449@RITVAX.BITNET ("Daniel M. Greenberg") writes:
>Has anybody played this frustrating yet fascinating adventure.  I'm quite
>stuck.

You should be able to get hints for any Sierra On-Line game from Sierra
either by phone or (preferably) via their BBS.