[comp.sys.apple] Christmas Card--dying wish

REWING@TRINCC.BITNET (12/22/88)

Someone in our regional office actually bothered to contact the address
and check out the story.  Turns out that the whole thing is *true*, but
also that the mark has already been made for the world record, so they
ask people NOT TO SEND ANY MORE CARDS!!!  The flow was at one time
100,000 cards a day.  It seems that computer networks and the media
certainly get the word around.  Now let's try to get the word around
to stop this thing.  Incidentally, the child was from England.

--Rick Ewing
  Apple Atlanta Tech Support

Linda_S._Bourque.ESXC15@XEROX.COM (01/18/89)