[comp.sys.apple] Apple II technotes--soon?

>Date:         Wed, 18 Jan 89 05:07:54 GMT
>From:         "Vernon L. Williams" <pyrnj!dasys1!vernonw@RUTGERS.EDU>
>Subject:      Apple II Tech Notes

>Has anyone seen or heard anything about Apple II Technical Notes?
>Apple was supposed to mail them to developers last month in a
>"special mailing", but I haven't received anything!
>[...]
>Anyone know what's going on (I've been witing for these since this
>summer!!)

I've been waiting for them, too.  They _are_ available on AppleLink
(_not_ Personal Edition), but I haven't seen them.  I'm expecting
the printed versions Any Day Now.  Don't know what's holding up
release on AppleLink--PE, GEnie, and CompuServe.

--David A. Lyons              bitnet: awcttypa@uiamvs
  DAL Systems                 CompuServe:  72177,3233
  P.O. Box 287                GEnie mail:    D.LYONS2
  North Liberty, IA 52317     AppleLinkPE: Dave Lyons

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark Johnson) (01/20/89)

In article <8901190248.aa02392@SMOKE.BRL.MIL> AWCTTYPA@UIAMVS.BITNET ("David A. Lyons") writes:

>I've been waiting for them, too.  They _are_ available on AppleLink
>(_not_ Personal Edition), but I haven't seen them.  I'm expecting
>the printed versions Any Day Now.  Don't know what's holding up
>release on AppleLink--PE, GEnie, and CompuServe.

The disks have been mailed to the various electronic services and given
to the AppleLink PE folks, so it is now up to them to post the Notes.  The
Notes will always be available on AppleLink before showing up elsewhere.
See my earlier posting about the mailings and posting them to the Internet...

Mark B. Johnson                                           AppleLink: m.johnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com
Apple Computer, Inc.         UUCP:  {amdahl,decwrl,sun,unisoft}!apple!mjohnson

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_