[comp.sys.apple] THANKS GUYS!

>Date:         Thu, 2 Feb 89 01:48:43 EST
>From:         Bob Sherman <bsherman@PRO-EXCHANGE.CTS.COM>
>Subject:      THANKS GUYS!

>[...] I thought perhaps a moment should be taken here on the net to
>give a big THANK YOU to folks like David, Murph Sewall, Morgan Davis,
>Keith Rollins, Scott Linds[]ey, and a few of the others whose names
>escape me at the moment for the time and effort they expend here
>trying to help other net users, most of them being folks they have
>never met, yet these folks are willing to teach us some of what they
>know.

First, YOU'RE WELCOME!

The people listed above, and others, have earned a reputation on the
net.  I'd like to thank everybody _not_ listed for:  asking good
questions, _disagreeing_ in healthy ways, and for sharing their
experiences and expertise when somebody comes along with a problem
they've dealt with before.

>UUCP: crash!pro-exchange!bsherman
>ARPA: crash!pro-exchange!bsherman@nosc.mil
>INET: bsherman@pro-exchange.cts.com

--David A. Lyons              bitnet: awcttypa@uiamvs
  DAL Systems                 CompuServe:  72177,3233
  P.O. Box 287                GEnie mail:    D.LYONS2
  North Liberty, IA 52317     AppleLinkPE: Dave Lyons

REWING@TRINCC.BITNET (02/05/89)

Not all of us from Apple respond as frequently as Keith does, but we
do monitor and listen to the chatter at all times, and occasionally forward
messages to certain people through the wonderful Applelink-Bitnet link.
Yes, we are listening, and we do care and understand.  Thanks for the
pat on the back.  Keep those cards, letters, and all important flames
coming!

|Disclaimer: Disclaimers are for sissies and...what??? Me??? SUED?!?!?!   |
|Internet: REWING%TRINCC@MITVMA.MIT.EDU-----------Rick Ewing              |
|BITNET: REWING@TRINCC-----------------Systems Engineer, Apple Computer   |
|Applelink: EWING--------------------100 Ashford Center North, Suite 100  |
|Compu$erve: [76474,1732]--------------------Atlanta, GA 30338            |
|GENIE: R.EWING---------------------------Talknet: (404) 393-9358         |
|USENET: ...ihnp4!psuvax!trincc.bitnet!rewing                             |