[comp.sys.apple] A2 Central address

>Date:         Sat, 4 Feb 89 20:11:41 est
>From:         DSEAH%WPI.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>Subject:      Random Stuff

>What is the address of Open-Apple (A2 Central)?  Just when I decided
>to let my A+ subscription lapse and go for Open-Apple, they stopped
>advertising in Nibble.  Are they still healthy?

Yes, they're perfectly healthy.  (There are a lot of healthy
organizations that don't happen to advertise in Nibble at the
moment, believe it or not. :-)

  A2 Central
  P.O. Box 11250
  Overland Park, Kansas 66207  USA

In US:  $28/yr, $54/2-yrs, $78/3-yrs.

For $84/yr, you get (in addition to the regular printed newsletter) a
3.5" disk each month containing the full text of that month's issue,
plus gobs of other stuff, including PD software and Shareware.

--David A. Lyons              bitnet: awcttypa@uiamvs
  DAL Systems                 CompuServe:  72177,3233
  P.O. Box 287                GEnie mail:    D.LYONS2
  North Liberty, IA 52317     AppleLinkPE: Dave Lyons