[comp.sys.apple] IEEE for Apple //e

delaneyg@wnre.aecl.CDN (02/07/89)

We have a need for a IEEE interface card and software for an APPLE //e.  Does
anyone out there know the supplier of such a card.

Thanks
Grant

jimo@rosevax.Rosemount.COM (The Eternal Optimist @ the Infernal Machine) (02/07/89)

In article <2930*delaneyg@wnre.aecl.cdn>, delaneyg@wnre.aecl.CDN writes:
> We have a need for a IEEE interface card and software for an APPLE //e.  Does
> anyone out there know the supplier of such a card.
>
> Thanks
> Grant
try METRA-BYTE. they sell all sorts of IEEE cards.

(617)880-3000 is their number.

--
Osenberg's Law of Screen Editing-

     "Save every 5 minutes or 5 lines, whichever comes first."

dr@skivs.UUCP (David Robins) (02/10/89)

The only supplier that I believe offers an IEEE card for the Apple II
series is California Computer Systems.  Their Model 7490A is listed as
a GPIB (IEEE 488-1978) Interface, and is said to be Applesoft BASIC
compatible.  The last price list had it at $180.

	California Computer Systems
	2036 Concourse Drive
	San Jose, CA  95131
	(408) 432-0550
--
David Robins, M.D.  (ophthalmologist / electronics engineer)
The Smith-Kettlewell Institute of Visual Science,  ***  net:  uunet!skivs!dr