[comp.sys.apple] Mac Conversion?

blackman@PHOENIX.PRINCETON.EDU (Scott Michael Blackman) (02/14/89)

>Are the IIe technical  specs with graphics (TN.AIIe.00x.Graphics)
>viewable using the program macdown?
>I think it can read mac pict file types.

Could somebody tell me a little more about Macdown?  Does it read Mac
disks directly?  Is it uploadable (i.e. free)?  Sound like a good
thing.

					Scott Blackman
					blackman@phoenix.princeton.edu
					blackman@pucc.princeton.edu
					blackman@pucc.bitnet

demarco@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Vince Demarco) (02/15/89)

In article <8902140514.AA00537@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>, blackman@PHOENIX.PRINCETON.EDU (Scott Michael Blackman) writes:

> >Are the IIe technical  specs with graphics (TN.AIIe.00x.Graphics)
> >viewable using the program macdown?
> >I think it can read mac pict file types.
>
> 					blackman@pucc.bitnet

I tried using MacDown today on the iie tech notes and it doesn't works
only one graphic converted and it was full of trash.

The reset give ProDOS error $4D (bad pointer ref i think).