[comp.sys.apple] ProSel 16 is shipping

>Date:         Fri, 10 Feb 89 22:16:20 GMT
>From:         Rob Knauerhase
>Subject:      Tomahawk/ Prosel16
>
>2) Has anyone heard anything about a version of ProSel for GS/OS?  I've
>heard rumors, but nothing concrete.

Yes, lots of people have.  It's shipping.  It's $60 ($20 if you already
own ProSel 8), direct from Glen Bredon, 521 State Road, Princeton, NJ
08540.

>|Rob Knauerhase            |rck@skybridge.scl.cwru.edu    |
>|                |rck@alpha.ces.cwru.edu        |
>|"It's not just a network,    |Bitnet%Knauer@CWRU        |
>| it's a FETHTIVAL!"        |GEnie:R.Knauerhase        |
>| --David Letterman (in spirit)    |AppleLinkPE:RCK2        |

--David A. Lyons              bitnet: awcttypa@uiamvs
  DAL Systems                 CompuServe:  72177,3233
  P.O. Box 287                GEnie mail:    D.LYONS2
  North Liberty, IA 52317     AppleLinkPE: Dave Lyons

dcw@athena.mit.edu (David C. Whitney) (02/16/89)

In article <8902141245.aa23427@SMOKE.BRL.MIL> AWCTTYPA@UIAMVS.BITNET ("David A. Lyons") writes:
>>Date:         Fri, 10 Feb 89 22:16:20 GMT
>>From:         Rob Knauerhase
>>Subject:      Tomahawk/ Prosel16
>>
>>2) Has anyone heard anything about a version of ProSel for GS/OS?  I've
>>heard rumors, but nothing concrete.
>
>Yes, lots of people have.  It's shipping.  It's $60 ($20 if you already
>own ProSel 8), direct from Glen Bredon, 521 State Road, Princeton, NJ
>08540.

Would you know if the utilities have been ported to GS/OS? I use the
utils such as block.warden and friends and not the program selector
itself.

Dave Whitney	Third year undergraduate student in Computer Science at MIT
dcw@athena.mit.edu  ...!bloom-beacon!athena.mit.edu!dcw  dcw@goldilocks.mit.edu
I wrote Z-Link. Send me bug reports.           I use a //GS. Send me Tech Info.
"This is MIT. Collect and 3rd party calls will not be accepted at this number."