[comp.sys.apple] UniDisk 3.5, GS/OS, Alien Mind

>Date:         Tue, 28 Feb 89 16:21:02 CST
>From:         "Jeremy G. Mereness" <jm7e+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
>Subject:      Help Unidisk Alignment

>The troubles I have been having with my Unidisk now seem to be
>isolated to my particular unit. Prodos 8 works fine, but games like
>Alien Mind crash within 2 seconds, the disk drive halting and then
>mindlessly polling itself until I restart the system. Other things
>fail, too, like GS/OS when any kind of disk swapping is required.

ProDOS!  Not Prodos.

Alien Mind >> requires an Apple 3.5 and will not work with a UniDisk
3.5 <<.

Proper operation of the UniDisk 3.5 under GS/OS requires that you
have the UNIDISK3.5 driver installed on your boot disk.  Install it
with the Installer program, or just copy the file into the
*/SYSTEM/DRIVERS folder.

>jeremy mereness
>jm7e+@andrew.cmu.edu (arpa)
>r746jm7e@cmccvb      (bitnet)

 --David A. Lyons              bitnet: awcttypa@uiamvs
   DAL Systems                 CompuServe:  72177,3233
   P.O. Box 287                GEnie mail:    D.LYONS2
   North Liberty, IA 52317     AppleLinkPE: Dave Lyons