[comp.sys.apple] ProDos expert wanted

lwv@n8emr.UUCP (Larry W. Virden) (03/11/89)

Is there anyone out there who is EXPERT enough in prodos 8 that they could
take the vanilla ez install programs from Kermit and convert them to ProDos?

Surely someone out there is looking for a great challenge???

--
Larry W. Virden	 674 Falls Place, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 (614) 864-8817
75046,606 (CIS) ; LVirden (ALPE) ; osu-cis!n8emr!lwv (UUCP)

erast1@cisunx.UUCP (Evan Ron Aussenberg) (03/13/89)

In article <909@n8emr.UUCP> lwv@n8emr.UUCP (Larry W. Virden) writes:

>Is there anyone out there who is EXPERT enough in prodos 8 that they could
>take the vanilla ez install programs from Kermit and convert them to ProDos?

>Larry W. Virden	 674 Falls Place, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 (614) 864-8817
>75046,606 (CIS) ; LVirden (ALPE) ; osu-cis!n8emr!lwv (UUCP)
>osu-cis!n8emr!lwv@TUT.CIS.OHIO-STATE.EDU (INTERNET)

When I downloaded 3.7x (about a year ago) from GEnie the install program
worked in ProDOS Applesoft.  Also, the program wasn't an exec/basic program.
I believe it was mostly if not all Applesoft.  As I recall it was very fast.
I never tried to see if it worked under Dos3.3.

I can't recall who wrote the install program (It wasn't Ted).  I did not
get around to sending it to Ted for inspection, though I still have it
archived on one of my disks somewhere.

Evan Ron Aussenberg / erast1@unix.cis.pittsburgh.edu
		    / erast1@cisunx.UUCP
		    / erast1@pittvms.BITNET