[comp.sys.apple] Apple IIc and 3.5 drives

>Date:         Sun, 12 Mar 89 21:01:40 CST
>From:         "Seth D. Kadesh" <sk2f+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
>Subject:      THE FINAL WORD ON 3.5 DISK DRIVES

>(NOTE: I don't know what works on a IIc, IIc+ as I do not work with them.
>Rather than posting incorrect info, I chose not to include them.

The IIc requires a Unidisk 3.5; the IIc+ works with both.

>The Apple brand drives should have no problems (other than a slightly slower
>speed for the Unidisk on a GS).

The speed difference isn't slight.

 --David A. Lyons              bitnet: awcttypa@uiamvs
   DAL Systems                 CompuServe:  72177,3233
   P.O. Box 287                GEnie mail:    D.LYONS2
   North Liberty, IA 52317     AppleLinkPE: Dave Lyons