[comp.sys.apple] technote dates

>Date:         Tue, 14 Mar 89 10:38:32 EST
>From:         Tabakal@UB.CC.UMICH.EDU
>Subject:      More recent Tech Notes
>
>December, Dave?  You mean November?  I know that Mark said that
>January would be coming soon, but are there some that we totally
>missed?  Looking forward to January and March notes. [...]
>
>     Todd A. Bakal

Whoops--yes, I meant November 88.  One of these months the technotes
will start arriving during the same months as their names, and I'll
be less confused. :-)

BTW, my apologies for omitting the FTP sites from my how-mortals-can-
get-technotes note.

 --David A. Lyons              bitnet: awcttypa@uiamvs
   DAL Systems                 CompuServe:  72177,3233
   P.O. Box 287                GEnie mail:    D.LYONS2
   North Liberty, IA 52317     AppleLinkPE: Dave Lyons

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (03/16/89)

In article <8903150152.aa02364@SMOKE.BRL.MIL> AWCTTYPA@UIAMVS.BITNET ("David A. Lyons") writes:
>Whoops--yes, I meant November 88.  One of these months the technotes
>will start arriving during the same months as their names, and I'll
>be less confused. :-)

Now that we've gotten things on track the Notes are arriving in the same
month they are dated ... witness the March developer mailing.  Now the real
challenge is for me to get them all converted to ASCII in the same month :-).

Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com
Apple Computer, Inc.         UUCP:  {amdahl,decwrl,sun,unisoft}!apple!mjohnson

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_