[comp.sys.apple] Apple Scanner && IIGS

MSER001@ECNCDC.BITNET (03/22/89)

At work we are going to order an Apple(TM) (i love that) Scanner.  I know
it uses as SCSI card, works with the Macintosh(r), but not sure if any
software has been developed for the IIGS.  I have an Apple SCSI card at
work, so can hook it up to the IIGS.  But...has any software been developed
for the GS to allow scanning onto the gs?  We have some artist that really
don't enjoy the computer as a medium, and scanning is about the only way to
start them up.

If Apple does not have software for the scanner, are any third party people
thinking about it?

Scott Hutinger   mser001@ecncdc.bitnet

prw@meccts.MECC.MN.ORG (Paul Wenker) (03/23/89)

In article <8903220152.aa12272@SMOKE.BRL.MIL> MSER001@ECNCDC.BITNET writes:
>[...]
>If Apple does not have software for the scanner, are any third party people
>thinking about it?

I've never seen any Apple II software for it, but if you find any I
would love to know about it.

---
Paul Wenker			UUCP:  prw@mecc.mn.org
MECC, Advanced Development	AppleLink:  MECC.TECH