[comp.sys.apple] Need to talk with an AppleIIe Guru, 65C816

sja@swbatl.UUCP (9080) (03/24/89)

I would really like to talk to anyone who has replaced the
6502 with another (faster) cpu ... for example, the 65C816.
I would like to do the same, but I would feel better about
it if I had a little "coaching"/"re-assurance".

If anyone is interested, shoot me some mail with the info
and I'll be glad to call you (re: pick up the charges).

Thanks.

sja@swbatl.UUCP (9080) (03/24/89)

In article <482@swbatl.UUCP> sja@swbatl.UUCP (9080) writes:
>I would really like to talk to anyone who has replaced the
>6502 with another (faster) cpu ... for example, the 65C816.
>I would like to do the same, but I would feel better about
>it if I had a little "coaching"/"re-assurance".
>
>If anyone is interested, shoot me some mail with the info
>and I'll be glad to call you (re: pick up the charges).
>
>Thanks.

And by the way, I can be reached at the following:

		314-235-5718	(work)
		314-235-9088      "

		314-946-3560	(home)

Steve