[comp.sys.apple] Rogue parts 1 to 14

ch1@cisunx.UUCP (Chris Helferty) (03/30/89)

In article <9145@claris.com> wombat@claris.com (Scott Lindsey) writes:
>this is a posting of my port of Rogue Clone III.  It is in
>Binscii 1.00 format.  After Un-binscii-ing it, you'll need to
>use BLU to unpack and unsqueeze the binary II file.

Before I go and download all 14 parts, can someone say what system its
for?  IIe, IIgs?  I don't want to spend an 1 1/2 hours downloading the
thing to find out it's only good on a GS.

Thanks,

Jon

wombat@claris.com (Scott Lindsey) (03/31/89)

From article <17161@cisunx.UUCP>, by ch1@cisunx.UUCP (Chris  Helferty):

> Before I go and download all 14 parts, can someone say what system its
> for?  IIe, IIgs?  I don't want to spend an 1 1/2 hours downloading the
> thing to find out it's only good on a GS.

Sorry I didn't include that info in the actual posting.  There was a fair
amount of discussion here on comp.sys.apple before I posted it.  It is
Apple IIgs specific, GS/OS only.

--
Scott Lindsey     |"Cold and misty morning. I heard a warning borne in the air
Claris Corp.      |    About an age of power when no one had an hour to spare"